Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Cove: Day 4

Today is Thursday, which means that it is my last full day with the 3-year-olds at Big Cove Head Start. While today was a very good day, it was pretty sad because I knew that it was going to be my last full day. I wish I could just stay there. Our day was very uneventful at the school today. I kept dozing off during circle time because I was sitting in that stupid rocking chair... there's no way I am having one of those chairs in my classroom!! The little boy who started yesterday, once again pooped his pants. However, this time, I didn't have to clean him up, which was nice :] My little chipmunk was, again, very sweet. He was hugging me & hanging all over me during nap-time [the boy never sleeps].

Sarah & I went to Bryson City to print off some pictures & then went on a hunt for some of the bears around town [there are 17], hopefully we'll be finding the others tomorrow. After our bear hunt & a little shopping, we had dinner with everyone. Since it was the last night, this dinner was VERY interesting & full of hilarity... our classmates are going to think we are absolutely crazy when we have class again on Monday.

~ Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment