Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sarah T's Day Three

Today I went back to the five year old class again today that I went to on Monday. I'm getting to know the teachers and the kids pretty well. The teachers are awesome!!! They are so friendly and helpful. The kids are adorable and so in need of attention and love. There are a few behavior problems in the classroom. We had ten kids in class today, two children I met today because they weren't there Monday. The kids are starting to warm up to me, and the teacher is feeling more comfortable with me in the class.

We also got to tour the new Cherokee Central School that is made for 1600 kids ranging from pre-k to 12th grade. They have the pre-k program, the elementary school, middle school, and high school on one campus with connecting buildings that are very high tech. There is a smart board in almost every classroom. They have a very modern theater. It is also designed to incorporate the seven clans of the Cherokee Nation. The school had also posted students work in the hallways that were beautiful. They have amazing artists. They also had a beautiful football field.

No comments:

Post a Comment